onsdag 15 september 2010

Those days

I have promised my dear penpal Alicia to write this blog entry in english just to let her know what is going on. I can´t imagine anyone having problems with that, apart from some irritation about my grammar and spelling. =)

There are good days, and then there are bad days. Then there is the days in between which is very undefined. This is one of those days. I have been laughing, yelling, and almost crying all day long and I don´t know exactly how I am feeling. I love my new job but it´s also very hard and I can´t help but wondering if it has something to do with me being a bad teacher. Maybe I´m just not cut out to be a teacher which I have thought all my life. maybe it isn´t the students that is doing wrong, maybe I´m jsut not up for the challenge to teach them.

Then on the other hand, I hear from several other of my colleagues that I´m doing a great job and that I am firm in my teaching and don´t back down as many others have and would. I have to get my head straight so that I am strong enough to deal with the daily lack of respect, the bad attitudes and the resistance and struggle with.

These are a couple of my thoughts, nagging me around 5 am every morning, keeping me from my beauty sleep. So if you wonder why I look like Cruela these days, you know why.

Now I will cheer myself up with some cookies!

2 kommentarer:

  1. hang in there lassie! :) Tror inte att något blir bättre om du ger vika, håll hårt i kopplet kusin!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love you! Thinks will get better! Trust me! You are doing an amazing job!!! Enjoy those cookies! LOL

    SvaraRadera